The world has changed:
Climate change, natural catastrophes, large-scale cyber-attacks, continuous migration flows, natural resources crises, financial bubbles.
These are the main risks according to the World Economic Forum report 2019. However, these risks do not hit in an isolated way: they are interconnected and anyone has the potential to affect others, generating a domino effect on a global scale, and they are capable of overwhelming the big as well as the small companies.
Thanks to a dedicated and highly professional structure, we are able to offer our customers «Risk Consulting» tools that cover the entire «supply chain» of the Risk Management process, with an integrated and coordinated approach.
It is possible to initiate the different phases of the process gradually using a modular approach that can be implemented and customized, for instance:
- Mapping of the company’s inherent operational risks.
- Analysis (check-up) of the insurance programs currently in place for the company in relation to the comprehensiveness and adequacy of the insurance policies compared to the risk mapping.
- Extension of the mapping to all strategic, regulatory, governance, compliance and political risks. Analysis of organizational and legal risk mitigation measures. Formulation of an action plan based on critical areas emerging from the analysis.
- Comprehensive risk mapping including external market / sector risks, image risks and socio-economic impact risks. Analysis and mapping of all existing risk mitigation measures with particular reference to the area of Risk Engineering. Comparative analysis of risks and their treatment. Formulation of an action plan based on the critical areas for which mitigation measures are considered inadequate. Overall risk-treatment check-up.
- Study and support the implementation of a permanent risk and insurance management function partially or totally in outsourcing.